About the Role
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for supporting Bayley Houses’ strategic fundraising plan with a focus on developing business/corporate partnerships. This new role will lead awareness strategies to promote Bayley House in the community and corporate sector.
The key aspects of this role will be:
- Researching, identifying, and generating new corporate and business partnerships
- Present to senior stakeholder groups within partner organisations, engaging them with the vision, cause, and examples of the amazing programs undertaken.
- Interacting with, and supporting partners in their fundraising and philanthropic efforts and build strong relationships with these partners (including Develop proposals, manage negotiations and contractual arrangements)
- Securing sponsorship for Bayley House major events and external fundraising initiatives
- Researching, identifying, and implementing Workplace Giving
- Developing regular giving
- Developing online giving opportunities
We are looking for a part-time professional (3 days per week, fixed term contract with a view to extend) with demonstrated experience in developing successful corporate partnership / sponsorship agreements ideally from the not-for-profit sector. You will have a dynamic and innovative approach to building mutually beneficial relationships, and a driven commitment for reaching fundraising targets.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years business or corporate relationship experience
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, development, implementation and management of sponsorship programs
- Possess a high-level of commercial acumen
- Experience building relationships and high value partnerships with individuals, companies or groups at a senior level
- Proven success in setting and meeting challenging financial targets (and expenditure)
- Be innovative in your approach to corporate partnerships – seeking truly collaborative and sustainable outcomes
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- High level computer literacy and use of CRM systems (ThankQ ideally)
Bayley House offers an attractive remuneration package based on experience, a vibrant and warm working environment, close to all forms of public transport, and flexible working hours.
You will join a committed and driven fundraising team that is passionate about growing the organisation and help us to ‘turn disability into possibility’.
About the Organisation
Bayley House supports adults with an intellectual disability by empowering our clients to live full, self-directed lives. We offer a diverse range of learning opportunities, supported living and group based activities. You will join a vibrant, diverse and dynamic team who pride themselves on quality management and exceptional service delivery.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0399821500
Email : email@example.com
Please submit your application with a cover letter and resume by Thursday 19th July 2018.
For more information or to request a position description contact Human Resources on 9982 1500.
*The position is subject to a satisfactory police check and DWES check prior to commencement.
Please note, due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We respect and appreciate your time and effort in the application process.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.