About the Role
The Country Projects Coordinator will work with and support the Country Projects Manager and TI Chapters in the implementation of the programme at the country level in TI Chapters. S/he will work with the Manager to support and monitor country work plans, and to ensure that reporting obligations are met as well as providing narrative reporting for the programme to the donor/s. The Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the programme’s monitoring, evaluation and learning framework, including data collection and analysis across programme countries. The Coordinator will support other work within the team to maximise the impact of the programme.
Working with the Mining for Sustainable Development team in TI Australia, the Country Projects Coordinator will:
- Support the Country Projects Manager to oversee programme implementation at a chapter level. This will include both geographic and thematic coordination in response to chapters’ National Action Plans;
- Coordinate the programme’s monitoring, evaluation and learning framework, including data collection and analysis across programme countries, and support horizontal learning and design of future programme activities;
- Support effective knowledge sharing and learning across programme countries with a focus on demonstrating impact;
- Work with others in the team to develop learning and training materials for the programme;
- Contribute to the development of national, regional and global advocacy messages and action plans, and help identify relevant advocacy opportunities;
- Support narrative and financial reporting processes, including ensuring that expenditures are in line with chapter contracts and National Action Plans
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help lead a global initiative designed to generate tangible and lasting change in the fight against corruption; while directly contributing to TI Australia’s strategic development and global leadership.
About the Organisation
Transparency International (TI) is a global movement, composed of more than 100 national chapters worldwide and an International Secretariat in Berlin, Germany. We are united by our shared vision: a world in which government, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption. For more than 20 years, TI has played a leading global role in combatting corruption, which is widely recognised to be a serious impediment to economic development and a destabilising social force.
TI Australia has operated as an accredited TI national chapter since 1995, focusing on ways in which Government and Australian-based companies and institutions can address corruption issues both in Australia and abroad.
Led by TI Australia with the support of the TI Secretariat, the ‘Mining for Sustainable Development’ programme seeks to enhance the contribution of mining to sustainable economic and human development through a focus on improved transparency and accountability in the award of mining-related permits, licences and contracts across a range of national jurisdictions. Based on the programme’s ‘bottom up’ approach to ensure that change happens at the level where decisions about mining approvals are made, the primary role of the programme team is to support the participating TI national chapters.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0421498644
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Country Projects Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.