About the Role
Are you looking for a new challenge in administration with the opportunity to make a difference?
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation are looking for someone with great customer service and administration skills to support our donors. In this varied position, you will be responsible be responsible for processing donations from all sources, importing information into our database, and providing exceptional customer service to our donors.
You will need strong database skills and a good understanding of handling financial information as the emphasis of this role is on reconciling, processing and importing donations You will be naturally inquisitive, and enjoy working with data accurately.
This role will require strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and various stakeholders at one time.
We’re a growing organisation, and you’ll have the chance to be part of this exciting new phase. More than anything, you’re motivated to work for a cause you’re passionate about, and make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Assist in day to day coordination of all administrative functions and support all teams.
- Responsible for completion of all tasks and projects set out by the Customer Care Manager.
- Ensure all fundraising & financial audit processes are adhered to
- Responsible for the input of transaction ensuring accuracy and timeliness in the donor management database
- Daily reconciliations of donations to ensure accuracy
- Manage the balancing of events proceeds in a timely manner
- Assist in complex reconciliations of donations to ensure their accuracy
- Responsible for managing donor queries and ensuring that solutions are delivered in a timely manner
- Responding to and reporting of customer related compliments and complaints.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn database, programs, policies & processes
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, and effectively as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in a similar role in a customer care would be highly regarded
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and see the impact of your work.
- A supportive workplace, with access to professional development opportunities. •
- The chance to learn from and work with a team of highly skilled and passionate fundraisers.
- Immediate start available – 12 month contract
- Time in Lieu for out of hours event attendance.
- Westmead Location
- Attractive NFP salary packaging
About the Organisation
Our vision is to ensure that every child now and in the future can access world-class medical care whenever they need it.
The Foundation funds the vital clinical care that these children need now, so they have the best possible treatment and Hospital experience. We also invest in research that will change and save more lives in the future. By discovering better ways to diagnose, treat or prevent childhood disease and injuries, we also help generations of children to come.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9382 1188
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Care Officer – 12 month contract via Pro Bono Australia.