About the Role
- Apply your passion for the community sector at executive level
- Join a diverse, motivated and proactive executive team
- Make a lasting positive impact on your community
This newly created role will see you work closely with the CEO and executive, providing leadership across all areas of the business. This requires an agile, flexible and experienced executive manager capable of deputising for the CEO, acting for General Managers, delivering high level projects in line with the strategic plan and providing a reactive response to challenges and opportunities as they arise.
This investment allows CAFS to add an additional senior resource to the organisation, ensuring they continue to strive to achieve all their ambitious strategic objectives.
Requirements of this role;
- Have spent time working at an executive level
- Achieved success at senior level in multiple areas during your career
- Be able to provide evidence of your passion for the community sector
- Shown versatility of working across a varied or project focused role at senior level
- Displayed exceptional leadership as a people manager
- Well-developed financial skill set
- A business qualification would be well regarded but is not essential
About the Organisation
Operating for over 150 years and providing programs and services to children & young people, families and communities in Ballarat and the surrounding regions, CAFS continues to work towards its goal of giving every individual the optimal opportunity to live in a safe and nurturing family. Led by a Board drawn from the communities in which it serves, CAFS now delivers 42 different programs and services to over 6,500 individuals and families.
As a business CAFS continues to grow and develop. With astute and visionary leadership CAFS has increased its turnover by 75% in 5 years and increased its total staff and volunteer numbers to 250 and 260 respectively. Through committed investment to research, its rich history and world first practices CAFS has an uncapped ambition in its quest to achieve its goals. This was recently recognised when CAFS was awarded Business of the Year at the annual Ballarat Business awards in recognition of its strong business and commercial systems and its commitment to business excellence.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412833564
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Deputy CEO via Pro Bono Australia.