About the Role
- A sensational opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading international not-for-profits
- Drive digital growth across Oxfam’sfundraising products, activism campaigns and policy work.
- Permanent full-time position
- Melbourne based
About The Role
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage and drive the digital marketing strategy to maximise brand, traffic, engagement and income across Oxfam’s digital portfolio, delivering campaigns that help attract, inspire and maintain relationships with supporters.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of understanding in Cost Per Click (CPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and Webmaster
- High level and demonstrated success in multi-channel digital marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of supporter acquisition methods and customer journeys
- High level understanding of data analytics is essential, primarily Google Analytics. Demonstrated experience utilising data analytics to inform business decisions
- High level of understanding using content management systems such as WordPress, with a demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS and database experience
- Have the ability to provide consultancy and communicate complex digital marketing strategy, for a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience developing and building personalised multi-channel supporter journeys to nurture supporters through different phases of the marketing funnel
We can offer you
- A base salary of $72,078 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free)
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to tackle poverty and make a positive impact around the world.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and ample opportunities for career progression and development
About the Organisation
At Oxfam we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We join forces with people who share this belief, to empower communities to build better lives for themselves.
That’s why we are there on the ground, not only to save lives in times of crisis, but also to develop lasting solutions. Our work spans wide because there are many causes of poverty. That’s why we’re also in front of decision-makers, governments and corporations, and speak out on the big issues. Together we are tackling poverty by changing minds, systems and lives.
Apply for this Job
Follow this link https://www.oxfam.org.au/jobs/job/digital-marketing-coordinator-4/ to Oxfam’s job portal to apply.
Applications close on Sunday 22 July 2018
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and a satisfactory clearance of a police check and aid diversion check.
Oxfam Australia is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
We promote diversity and practice equality. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.