About the Role
• Executive leadership role
• Attractive remuneration package
• Innovative community organisation
• Social enterprises and funded services
3Bridges Community is looking for an experienced business partner with private and NFP experience to provide strategic financial leadership, manage IT system development and build organisational performance.
Key accountabilities include
• Leading financial strategies and operations including monitoring operating and capital budgets and financial risk management.
• Financial reporting and compliance, government reporting and information technology portfolio management.
• Providing business partner support to key social enterprises and services.
• Effectively engaging with and informing the Board in partnership with the CEO and Executive team.
About the Organisation
We are a leading independent organisation experiencing growth. Our vision is to help people live in connected and enriched communities. This is a senior role where you will be empowered and able to make a real difference.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8558 4000
Email : Amalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted via email to Ms Rosemary Bishop, CEO at email@example.com.
An information package can be downloaded from www.3bridges.org.au. Candidates must address all selection criteria before being considered for interview.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 2pm, Monday, 23 July 2018.
Please quote in application: Director, Finance via Pro Bono Australia.