About the Role
- Do you want to join one of Victoria’s most recognised not-for-profit animal welfare organisation?
- Exciting opportunity to join our Donor Development team and coordinate innovative fundraising campaigns
- Full-time position in Burwood East
We are currently recruiting an experienced Fundraising Coordinator to join our Donor Development team. In this permanent full-time position, you will report to the Donor Development Manager and a play a vital role in delivering key direct response fundraising activities and initiatives.
You will be responsible for coordinating the end to end delivery of multi-channelled fundraising campaigns to acquire and retain donors, working across regular giving and raffle programs, fundraising appeals and donor acquisition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the development of campaign content and implementation;
- Optimising supplier relationships to support key fundraising campaigns;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of donor care and retention strategies.
Key Skills and Experience
You are a creative and analytical thinker, with strong problem solving skills – and you love data! You possess strong organisation and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task and coordinate various deliverables. You have meticulous attention to detail with experience in and an understanding of:
- Fundraising legislation, principles and practices and philosophy of charitable giving;
- Direct marketing, customer or donor acquisition;
- Multi-channel experience preferred, particularly digital;
- Supplier, stakeholder and contract management;
- Budgeting and analysis;
- Donor expectations and a superior customer experience.
Previous experience in a similar fundraising or business role is highly desirable.
About the Organisation
RSPCA Victoria is a non-government, community-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is ‘ending cruelty to all animals’. We are Victoria’s best-known and most respected animal welfare organisation.
Our organisation’s purpose is to work with the community to achieve outstanding animal welfare through education, advocacy, and animal care and protection. RSPCA Victoria’s values - clarity and accountability, respect and consideration, and expertise and collaboration - set clear expectations for all our staff and volunteers.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.