About the Role
• Niche NFP – committed to changing lives of people living with a disability
• Small friendly, family culture
• Flexible hours on offer – full time or part time considered
• Newly created role reporting to CEO
Great career opening for Finance Management professional seeking a broad role working at a “hands on” level. Growing cause! Not your typical Finance role – if you enjoy managing a variety of tasks and responsibilities then this could be your next career move.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage all finance responsibilities including Budgets, GST/BAS Reporting, Insurance Program & Annual Audits
• Bank Reconciliations
• Prepare Financial Reports to Board Members
• Payroll processing and reporting
• Prepare annual Financial Reports
• Corporate Services Management – facilities, utilities, motor vehicle feet management
• Manage and coordinate Quality Improvement Committee
• Manage HR compliance and records
• Work on projects as directed by CEO
• Be part of the Executive Management team
• CPA and appropriate Accounting qualifications
• Proven track record working in a broad Finance Management or Corporate Services Management role
• Capable and comfortable to work at a “hands on” level
• Committed to continuous improvement and adding value within a growth environment
• Experience working with a variety of accounting packages not limited to MYOB Xero, Cloud -based packages
• Advanced Excel
• Well organised, proactive and team player
• Experience and proven expertise working for a SME or NFP
Seeking to add value working for a niche Cause? “Hands on role” Opportunity and scope to excel within the role working for this growing cause! Work/Life Balance!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9586 1747
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.