About the Role
- Niche cause, great, committed team
- Make a real difference
- Broad role offering scope and opportunity
Here’s a great opening for an energetic and focused fundraising & marketing professional to join this fundraising team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Fundraising Manager with a range of marketing and communications duties
- Coordinate all social media content and activities and updates
- Manage digital channels
- Manage Salesforce database
- Manage website content and updates
- Support on Event Management projects
- Provide creative input into a variety of marketing projects including merchandise
- Identify community fundraising events as well as support with the coordination of existing events
- Manage merchandise sales and stock levels
Successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Passion for fundraising and making a difference
- Proven digital marketing & social media skills
- Some event management and coordination highly regarded
- Self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- CRM experience – Salesforce highly regarded
- EDM experience – MailChimp highly regarded
- Proven track record working in marketing or comms role in the NFP sector
- Commitment to the cause
- Initiative, team player and able to manage multiple deadlines
Great cause! Sociable culture! Broad role offering the successful applicant a real opportunity to get involved and make a difference.
About the Organisation
This niche cause is committed to providing free support and advice for asylum seekers and refugees. Small close knit, passionate and proactive fundraising team.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9586 1747
Email : email@example.com
Apply on line or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call Fiona on 02 9586 1747 to find out more.
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Marketing Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.