About the Role
• Newly created role – high profile NFP organisation
• Significant leadership position
• Contribute to future strategic growth and success of this well known organisation
Significant career opening! This well-known charity – Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is seeking a Strategic Planner to enhance the organisation’s overall supporter contact strategy and journey. Fabulous opportunity for a professional with proven experience working in a Senior Customer Experience, Fundraising or Marketing Management role.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to future success and income growth of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop, implement and manage the Supporter Contact Strategy and mailing plan to increase lifetime value and reduce attrition
• Deliver on the organisation’s strategic objectives and operational goals
• Research and review to keep up to date with best practice fundraising performance
• Develop a Supporter Contact Strategy to increase retention, overall lifetime value and reduce attrition
• Develop and manage a Testing Program across all donor segments and channels
• Complete analysis to ensure improved performance for future campaigns
• Develop and manage Supporter Journeys ensuring increased value and attrition decreases
• Build, influence, engage and nurture effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure growth objectives and strategies are met
The successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria:
• Proven track record in developing and managing strategy
• Superior influencing, negotiation and analytical skills
• Exceptional organisation and project management skills
• Effective relationship builder, highly capable of influencing at all levels across the Organisation
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a senior Customer Experience, Fundraising or Marketing Management role
• NFP Industry experience highly regarded
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications
• Well developed CRM systems skills and experience
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting
• Proactive, creative, effective problem solver who can act with initiative
• Ability to manage complex and multi layered activities and deadlines
If you are seeking a significant career opportunity and challenge working for a well-known NFP where you truly can add value at a strategic level, then this could be the next step in your career.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9586 1747
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Strategy Planner via Pro Bono Australia.