About the Role
Join a team that’s passionate about building stronger relationships and stronger communities.
- Dynamic leadership role!
- Work for a leading NFP organisation
- Full time opportunity
- Based in Head office Macquarie Park
We are seeking a General Manager Customer Service with a true passion for creating and embedding excellence in customer service across our various Centres. This role lets you combine your operations management experience with customer focus and make a real difference!
About the role
The General Manager Customer Service will provide leadership and support to seven (7) Centres and the Managers of these centres to ensure the smooth running of all operational sites, by ensuring all front line services are adequately resourced, supported, aligned and optimised.
This position will support the Executive General Manager Customer Services with developing and implementing Operational Plans, ensuring our strategic objectives are well understood and executed by Centre Managers, including driving and monitoring achievement of KPI’s. You will align systems and processes to maximise performance capacity and outcomes for clients.
The position also plays a key role in collaborating with all levels of management in implementing, monitoring and reviewing organisational strategy. This includes inter-departmental collaboration beyond individual portfolios, particularly in policy production, carrying out organisational improvement initiatives and risk management processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in relevant discipline;
- Experience working within the Not-for-Profit or community services sector;
- Experience managing geographically spread operational sites;
- Significant experience managing a range of employee relations issues within a complex organisation/industry;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in promoting a client-focused approach to the delivery and management of services;
- Experience at a senior management level including in strategic planning, operational governance, performance management, financial and reporting across diverse and multidisciplinary service delivery environments;
- Solid leadership and emotional intelligence skills, with demonstrated ability to engage others, influence organisational culture, and provide strong direction;
- Ability to identify opportunities for change and lead continuous improvement initiatives;
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to Executives;
- A lateral thinker with an ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and projects
- Ability to travel across the State on a regular basis;
This is permanent, full time opportunity to work within a dynamic, innovative and tight-knit culture that is strongly driven by its people and customers.
If you believe that you have the experience and qualities to lead and develop a superior team that will excel in customer service, we want to hear from you!
Do not miss out on this opportunity to make an impact in our reputable and rewarding organisation!
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
RANSW is going through an exciting time of growth and change, and that presents an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact across all points of customer interaction.
Apply for this Job
Candidates MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria. For more information about the role and to apply, click on the link below:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON TUESDAY 17 JULY 2018, 9.00 PM
RANSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal Australians are encouraged to apply. Through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we aim to drive greater equality by practical actions to increase employment opportunities and build strong and respectful relationships between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians. RANSW’s RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
RANSW recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We work hard to promote a supportive work environment and we have a strong focus on professional development. We offer a range of benefits including salary packaging with significant tax-free benefits.
Please quote in application: General Manager, Customer Services via Pro Bono Australia.