About the Role
We are recruiting for a newly created, permanent full-time opportunity for an experienced Gift in Wills Coordinator to work in this newly established program. The primary purpose of this role is to support the drive to grow revenue for Gifts in Wills. You will be responsible for Gifts in Wills administration, providing support in the execution of the Gift in Wills program and working in relationship and engagement development with probable benefactors.
You will need to be able to demonstrate empathy with donors and relatives, along with demonstrated strategic planning and project management skills. You should have the ability to inspire volunteers and staff and have a high level of fundraising skills including the ability to identify opportunities.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
• Experience in supporting the implementation of Gift in Wills strategy
• Proven experience in developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated high level fundraising skills including the ability to identify opportunities
• Demonstrated strategic planning and project management skills
• Ability to network and develop effective working relationships
• Demonstrated empathy with donors and relatives
• High levels of computer literacy with a minimum requirement of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and confident in learning CRM
• Knowledge of Wills and Estates administration
Working from the office in North Sydney, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on. On offer is a competitive salary, which includes the salary packaging benefits of working within NFP.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Check, possibly an International Police Check, Working with Children Check and a Working with Vulnerable People Check.
MS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
About the Organisation
Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MS) is a Not for Profit organisation, and a leading source of information, advice and services for individuals living with MS. The main focus of the organisation is to help minimise the impact of multiple sclerosis on individual lives and provide ongoing support to ensure their journey is not undertaken alone.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9249 9650
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Gifts in Wills Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.