About the Role
- Salary Packaging Available
- Part time up to 3 days per week
- Contract to June 2019 with possibility of extension
- West Heidelberg location
- Secondments considered
An exciting opportunity has arisen at North East Healthy Communities to be part of an innovative approach to Integrated Health Promotion. Our Healthy Drinks Project coordinates a local campaign aimed at reducing the consumption of sugary drinks and promoting tap water as the drink of choice. We are seeking a professional with a successful track record of working with partners to achieve better health outcomes.
Banyule Community Health is the auspice organization for North East Healthy Communities and as such employs our staff.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Facilitate and coordinate integrated, collaborative activity to reduce sugary drink consumption and promote healthy drinks across the North East Healthy Communities catchment, in line with strategic directions
- Coordinate and support the development, implementation and evaluation of a catchment-wide healthy drinks plan
- Develop and maintain strong, effective partnerships with new and existing partners
The key skills required for this role include:
- Success in developing multi-agency networks in a community or health services environment
- Experience in managing complex social justice or public health initiatives
- Understanding of collective impact approaches to achieve improved population health outcomes
About the Organisation
North East Healthy Communities is the Primary Care Partnership for the local government areas of Banyule, Darebin and Nillumbik. The members of North East Healthy Communities represent a broad range of health and human agencies from the local community committed to reducing preventable illness and harm.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Healthy Drinks Project Manager via Pro Bono Australia.