About the Role
- Located in Richmond
- Fixed Term, Full Time role – salary packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well organised leader to join the Capacity Building and Projects team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced trainer who is passionate about leading programs that strengthen cultural responsiveness when working with multicultural communities. The position is responsible for leading a small team and is part of inTouch’s leadership group.
This role requires a mature attitude, ability to take control and work autonomously within a team environment. Sound planning and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and make decisions. A confident, ethical and professional approach is required for the position.
- coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of unit’s project plan (includes new and emerging areas of focus)
- lead the Capacity Building team including: staff recruitment and supervision, development of individual work plans including professional development
- develop and implement a high-quality community education and training calendar projects team including staff recruitment and supervision, development of team plans and individual work plans, professional development
- develop and implement a high-quality community education and training calendar
- develop strategies for monitoring and evaluating the quality and impact of Capacity Building programs and its activities
About the Organisation
We are a leading accredited service, which provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in migrant and refugee communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence.
In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community. Our organisation strives to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from violence.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need - the key selection criteria is available from the position description on our website www.intouch.org.au
Apply for this Job
Please send your cover letter addressing our key selection criteria and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line:
Lead Trainer & Coordinator – application via Pro Bono, by COB 5 August 2018.
inTouch has a pending renewal of an Equal Opportunity Exemption (A123/2012) and requests applications from women only.
To apply, send a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position and attach your CV and a brief (2 pages max.) document addressing the key selection criteria.
As part of our screening process in support of the safeguarding of our clients, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National Police Check, Statutory Declaration where necessary, sign our Code of Conduct and complete a Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: Lead Trainer & Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.