About the Role
- Are you passionate about the welfare of children in Australia?
- Are you a ready for a step-up to positively impact a great cause?
- Get on the ground floor of our new program
The Role: As a start-up program, we’re excited for our new Marketing and Communications Manager to be innovative and creative in the achievement of our Program’s strategic goals. Working closely with the Program Manager, you will drive, develop and deliver multi-channel communication, marketing and campaign strategies both state wide and locally. You will contribute to the strategic plan within the annual budget and input into all programming and operational activities within the My Forever Family Program. You’ll also be accountable for the consistency of marketing artefacts such as: program image; message; quality of printed and digital materials; external communications and external events, and maintain and track the marketing budget for all programs, activities and events. You will report into the Program Manager and be responsible for the program’s social content and management of digital production, with oversight of the Digital Producer. Working collaboratively with the Training & Support Manager and Carer Support Leader you’ll provide insights and analysis through your monthly and quarterly reports and set up campaign tracking and measurement tools to demonstrate the success of delivered campaigns and client satisfaction with training, recruitment and support events and program activities. To be considered for and ultimately be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A qualification in Business, Marketing and/or Communications or related field
- Project management skills: ability to scope, build plans and oversee delivery
- Project Planning skills: development of and execution of social media strategy
- The ability to build a solid marketing plan, schedule and budget
- An ability to write campaign briefs and effectively communicate with agencies
- An understanding of media buying and scheduling
- Working knowledge of CRMs and marketing automation platforms
- An understanding of SEO/ SEM principles and practices
- Data analysis skills and a strong understanding of market research and practices
- A strong understanding of content marketing and the development of marketing materials
- An ability to convert insights and user experience into demonstrable, measurable and relevant outcomes
- Management of external vendor relationships, (e. event management, market research analysts, design agencies, media buyers etc)
- Ability to implement, design and develop audience centric, multilevel marketing strategies and execute targeted campaigns
- Superior writing skills: ability to write blogs, articles, edit contributions from colleagues
- The ability to manage external stakeholders such as campaign agencies
Whilst not essential, a background in community outreach or NGO environments with a strong audience focus will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Who are we? We are a not-for profit organisation operating an innovative new program, working to deliver culturally appropriate, tailored programs, designed to both increase the number and range of carers across NSW and support them through their journey as foster carers, guardians and adoptive parents, enabling them to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children in their care
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.