About the Role
This role will be responsible for the supporting the day-to-day marketing and fundraising activities at the OCRF, reporting to the Marketing Director.
You will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of our core marketing & communication activities and working with our corporate partners, including high profile fashion brands. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing our core communication program, including development of content for eDMs and social channels, preparation of marketing materials and annual reports, as well as ensuring content on the website is up-to-date
- Assisting in the execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns, including cause related campaigns with our corporate partners
- Leveraging our key events to help generate PR opportunities
- Assisting with campaign launches, partner and community supporter events throughout the year
This position is being offered on a contract basis (18-20 hours per week) with the possibility of the role becoming a permanent, full time position.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the not-for-profit and fundraising arena, its implications to your role as Marketing Coordinator
- Demonstrated experience managing the roll-out of marketing & communications projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience planning, developing content for and implementing social media communication across key channels is critical
- Working knowledge and experience in using email tools (Mail Chimp or Campaign Monitor experience preferred)
- Experience using a donor or member database tool will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in collateral production and familiarity with the print/production process
Personal Attributes Required
- Driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Able to work autonomously whilst collaborating within a team environment
- Impressive attention to detail
- Able to time manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Results oriented
- Possess high level of personal integrity
Benefits & culture
We offer a competitive remuneration package including an attractive salary including:
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible work/life balance provisions
- Opportunities for training, learning and development
About the Organisation
The OCRF is Australia’s leading independent body dedicated to national ovarian cancer research. Our goal is to raise vital research funds for the development of an early detection test to save women’s lives. We’re passionate about the need to increase community awareness around the importance of early detection.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61433908100
Email : TAMIKA.WEBB@OCRF.COM.AU
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.