About the Role
The Marketing, Events and Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing a calendar of events, organising day-to-day logistics of the events, writing engaging content for fundraising initiatives and marketing campaigns, and developing a range of marketing collateral.
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the organising events
- Strong level of computer literacy
- Team player with ability to contribute in a small team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Driver’s License
- Preferable knowledge of working for a not-for-profit organisation
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or fundraising or a related industry
- Preferably experience or knowledge of horticulture or plant science.
About the Organisation
Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens Ltd was established to encourage the use and enjoyment of the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, the Domain, the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah and the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan – and to involve the community in the scientific, educational, horticultural, cultural and recreational functions of the Gardens.
Foundation & Friends serves as an important link between the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust and the community, and promotes, supports and contributes to the development of the Gardens.
We have something for plant lovers, supporters of scientific research and conservation, and quality environmental education. We host a wonderful range of activities and events for our members, connect the community to the Gardens and raise money to support the many projects and initiatives within the Gardens.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9231 8182
Apply for this role by forwarding your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Marketing, Events and Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.