About the Role
We are looking for candidates with an understanding of the specific role and responsibilities of the Board and a willingness to potentially take on the Chairperson role in the future. Previous Board experience, whilst not essential, will be highly regarded.
The skills and experiences we are ideally seeking to complement the existing Board Members include:
• Early Childhood Education
• Marketing & customer experience
• Business Development
• Research and Development
Cultural and values alignment are critical. The ability to build trust, respect and confidence will be key characteristics of the successful appointment. If you would like more information about our values or ECMS in general, please visit www.ecms.org.au
A position description can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location & time commitment
Meetings are normally held at ECMS’ Offices, which are currently located in High Street, Northcote. There are approximately 10 Board Meetings per year in addition to an Annual General Meeting.
All Board roles are honorary – but any expenses incurred in performing duties on behalf of ECMS will be reimbursed. Fees for relevant professional body memberships are paid by ECMS, as is the cost of training courses and conferences that you may be required to attend.
About the Organisation
Each of our kindergartens and childcare centres is designed to reflect the needs of its local community and families. This ensures children and families get the most out of the time in their ECMS early learning and care centre. And while each of our centres is unique, at every ECMS kindergarten and childcare centre you will find:
• high-quality play-based educational programs designed around children's interests and developmental needs
• highly qualified and dedicated educators who work in close partnership with families to maximise children's learning outcomes before school
• safe and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments filled with plenty of natural resources to support children's learning
• strong ties to the local community to enhance children's social connections and sense of belonging.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 8481 1100
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director (4 roles) via Pro Bono Australia.