About the Role
Reporting into the General Manager, you will manage a team of staff to develop and run a portfolio of activity based programs for our participants. This includes further developing community partnerships and liaising with participants and their families to establish service agreements.
Who we are looking for (Selection Criteria)
To be successful in this role you will be commercially savvy, with excellent interpersonal skills and passionate about building staff capability. You will also have extensive disability experience, including evidence based practice and a comprehensive knowledge of disability legislation and the NDIS. Using your proven leadership and management skills, you will drive culture change and mentor and develop staff. You will also be confident managing staff performance.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Extensive experience planning, designing, implementing and evaluating programs for individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite and using CRM databases (e.g. Supportability).
- Financially savvy to set and manage operating budgets and capital expenditure budget.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated planning, time manage and prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated analytical and reporting experience.
About the Organisation
Bayley House supports adults with an intellectual disability by empowering our clients to live full, self-directed lives. The organisation offers a diverse range of learning opportunities, supported living and group activities from its centre in Brighton and community spaces in the local Bayside area. All our interactions are delivered within a person-centred, Active Support framework to maximise each persons’ potential. For more information about our organisation visit www.Bayleyhouse.org.au.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03-99821500
Email : HR@bayleyhouse.org.au
Please email you cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV to email@example.com by 23rd July 2018.
Please quote in application: Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.