About the Role
JOB ID: 180493
SALARY RANGE: $67,675 to $75,904 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week)
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to provide scholarship-related fundraising support to the Trusts and Foundation Manager and the other Major Gift fundraisers within the Donor Relations team.
This will include:
• Working closely with the Trusts and Foundation Manager on all scholarship-relevant donor requirements.
• Providing operational and tactical support to the Donor Stewardship and Recognition team in order to coordinate exciting donor initiatives such as scholarship selection interview panels.
• Preparing Gift Agreements, which act as the true commitment to our valued donors.
• Preparing stewardship Scholarship Donor Reports.
• A tertiary degree, diploma or significant relevant experience or a combination of both education and experience.
• Fundraising or equivalent experience, preferably within a tertiary institution.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain networks.
• High-level communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently and to deal appropriately with sensitive information.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 180493_-_Scholarship_Program_Officer.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Vanessa Meachen, Tel: +613 9246 8860, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 15 July 2018
About the Organisation
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +613 9246 8860
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Scholarship Program Officer via Pro Bono Australia.