About the Role
- Reputable National Peak Body – cancer cause
- Are you a real self-starter seeking a challenge?
- High profile events
- Perth based role
Looking for a fresh new career and management challenge within the NFP Sector? This reputable peak body has an immediate opening for an industry professional to join their team
Reporting to the National Community Fundraising Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all fundraising events in the state, overseeing partnerships and activation of national fundraising campaigns at a state based level
- Responsible for building relationships with corporate partners and major donors
- Execute on fundraising strategies working with the national fundraising team and State Board
- Build the profile of the charity through the management of relationships with governments and media
- Research, identify and proactively engage new high value community fundraising initiatives
- Approve fundraising applications for the state
- Manage online and offline recruitment of fundraisers working with the marketing team
- Attend community fundraising events
- Develop a stewardship plan for the Top Supporters
- Network with key stakeholders to build long term mutual beneficial relationships
- Build awareness of the brand and foster relationships to maximise support and opportunities
- Attend State Board meetings, product reports and minutes
- Ensure all administration and database management is accurate and up to date
- Manage budgets
- Manage the launch of a new cycle event
The successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record working at similar level within the NFP sector
- Commercially savvy, sound financial acumen
- Superior relationship building, influencing and presentation skills
- Proactive, results driven able to act autonomously
- Social media savvy with working exposure of online marketing, highly regarded
- Proven business development and sales ability
- Experience managing sport (cycling events) highly regarded.
- High work ethic, energetic and passionate
- Able to commit to some interstate travel when required
Great cause! Great role! Apply on line today or call Fiona on 02 9586 1747
About the Organisation
High profile, national peak body committed to supporting patients living with cancer and family members as well as supporting world leading medical research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9586 1747
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on line or call Fiona Horton on 02 9586 1747.
Please quote in application: State Manager – Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.