About the Role
- Excellent opportunity with a small community based organisation
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a small dedicated team of professionals
- Part-time position, 4 days/week
- Competitive salary, plus super, plus salary packaging options
- Position located in Canberra
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of a wide range of community based training and education programs for A Gender Agenda (AGA).
To be successful you will need:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and substantial experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of education, training and/or development programs
- Demonstrated ability to successfully market training programs with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal, facilitation and negotiating skills, including the ability to effectively establish partnership arrangements with other organisations
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position (eg. Social Work, Psychology) will be highly regarded
You will be joining a small team so must be able to work with limited supervision and be willing to pitch in to ensure the job gets done.
Ideally, you will have lived experience and /or a strong identification of engaging effectively and working collaboratively with diverse communities, including members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Intersex and Gender Diverse communities
The position offers a generous full-time equivalent annual salary of $78,000, plus super, plus salary packaging options to increase your take home pay.
About the Organisation
A Gender Agenda (AGA) works with and on behalf of intersex, trans and gender diverse people, their friends, families and allies. AGA provides social support, events, workshops, advocacy, training,
policy advice and resources. We utilise a community development approach in our work that values the voices of lived experience.
Apply for this Job
Applications should include your current curriculum vitae and a statement addressing the key selection criteria of the position. Your application should be received no later than 5.00pm, 23 July 2018.
For further information please contact Sel Cooper, Executive Director on (02) 6162 1924.
To apply for this job go to: http://agenderagenda.currentjobs.com.au & enter ref code: 4243540.
Applications close 23 July 2018
Please quote in application: Training Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.