About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy CEO and General Manager of Member Services, this position will provide varied administrative support to the Member Services department and the broader organisation. The successful candidate will interact at all levels of the business and will be required to assist senior managers on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Typing and formatting of correspondence, collating information packs, distributing materials internally and externally, photocopying, filing and data entry
- Screening incoming calls and assisting with enquiries
- Assisting with the coordination of major events throughout the year
- Outbound calls to prospects from lead lists
- Coordinating meetings on behalf of staff (booking rooms, preparing agendas, meeting materials and minutes – training and support will be provided)
- Supporting field officers with new membership processes and coordinating visits to members and non-members
- Updating various registers and maintaining the internal CRM
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Providing relief Reception support as required
Skills, Experience and Competencies required
- Personable and team oriented – someone who enjoys engaging with people, has a positive and can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills – the ability to manage competing priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail – you will take pride in the accuracy of your work
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite in a work setting
- Coachable attitude – you will be seeking professional development and want to take ownership of your role
Benefits & Culture
This organisation has an exceptional team culture dedicated to providing excellence in service. The people are friendly, down to earth and supportive. Based on the Southside of Brisbane, you will be able to drive to work and enjoy free undercover parking, state of the art facilities and an on-site gym. Staff also enjoy genuine work life balance with flexible management and a monthly RDO. This is a full time, permanent position that offers stability and salary sacrificing benefits.
About the Organisation
This is a Not-for-Profit, membership based organisation that represents the interests of employers within Queensland’s automotive industry. It has an excellent reputation in the industry and also as an employer. This organisation has a high employee retention rate and experiences minimal staff turnover. It is progressive and innovative with a strong focus on culture and company values.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.