About the Role
Generous salary packaging as well as 6 weekly external team clinical supervision, training budget and EAP provision is available for this role. Salary will be in accordance with SCHADS Award Level 4 and in accordance with applicant’s skills, knowledge and experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or previous case management experience
- Demonstrated high levels of motivation and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues that lead to homelessness and previous experience or ability to navigate and facilitate affordable housing options in Sydney for clients
- Direct experience and demonstrated skill in working with clients facing a range of issues and significant experience working with at least three of the following client groups:
- People experiencing homelessness, or at imminent risk of homelessness
- Addictions, particularly alcohol, drug and gambling addiction or misuse
- People experiencing chronic and/or acute mental health
- At risk and vulnerable
- young people
- single men and single fathers
- women and families
- Strong computer literacy skills, including use of Office
- Ability to work after hours on occasions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of WHS and be a member of WHS Committee
- Current driver’s license
- Experience working in a homelessness early intervention project and/or experience working with clients in a rapid rehousing project
- Community Engagement experience in an outreach capacity
- Previous experience working in private real estate or for a social housing provider
- Bilingual/community language, preferably Mandarin
About the Organisation
The Northern Centre is a dynamic and growing organisation that provides early intervention and prevention services to families and individuals specifically in the areas of family and parenting support, homelessness and domestic violence. TNC provides supports in the disciplines of casework, counselling, advice, referrals, advocacy and group work.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9334 0111
Email : email@example.com
Applicants must provide their resume and covering letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria via Apply Now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be considered.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Record and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please quote in application: Case Worker, Homelessness Early Intervention Service via Pro Bono Australia.