About the Role
You will enable Sylvanvale to establish a leadership role in the disability sector and continue to make a difference to people facing a real challenge.
- Financial leadership in the disability sector
- Drive transformational change during a period of continuing sector reform
- Sydney based
- Working closely with the Board and executive leadership team to set and implement a strategy with clarity and confidence enabling Sylvanvale to adapt to external market forces
- Building the capability to ensure a dynamic client centered organisation where individual choice is maximised; a culture that aligns to existing values where individual respect dominates
- Providing proactive financial leadership, developing analytical and financial insight for all important long and short-term decision making
- Champion process improvements to continually streamline operating processes and systems
- Resource allocation to enable achievement of plans and, desired commercial outcomes.
- Demonstrated achievements relating to strategic financial management; assuming accountability for financial risk and compliance
- Executive leadership in a service-oriented organisation where team outcomes are valued over individual effort or achievement
- Commercial acumen where careful financial management and driving greater efficiency have been present; applying technology and business systems to gain a commercial advantage will have been important
- Clarity and commitment when communicating a compelling message to a variety of audiences; inside and outside the organisation
- CPA qualification possibly combined with a business related degree
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : Rod@deJager.com.au
If you have the capacity, enthusiasm and experience to enable Sylvanvale to achieve its true potential, PLEASE APPLY by following this link to Seek and applying;
If you require any further information please contact Rod Watson on 0412 127 489
Please quote in application: Chief Financial Officer via Pro Bono Australia.