About the Role
- National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12 – 25 year olds
- Improve communications to staff and stakeholders to ensure best outcomes for young people with mental health issues
- Develop and deliver an innovative communication strategy to engage staff and stakeholders across the headspace network
The Communications Specialist is responsible for driving improved communication and engagement within the headspace network.
This key national role is responsible for development and delivery of the internal communication strategy for staff at headspace National.
It also drives key stakeholder communications across the headspace centre network and stakeholder engagement and contributes to the broader national marketing and communications initiatives.
Specifically you will;
- Develop, implement and evaluate strategies for improved internal communications/stakeholder engagement
- Advise, consult and collaborate with the headspace national office and the broader headspace network
- Develop a range of new and creative communication and engagement initiatives, tools and platforms.
- Analyse the effectiveness of initiatives, tools and platforms to support the needs of a dispersed workforce
- Write engaging content, tailoring it to suit to different audiences across the headspace network
- Liaising with suppliers, such as designers, printers and digital developers
You will be qualified in Communications and/or Marketing, with previous experience in organisational internal/network communications and stakeholder communications within a large organisation, with a dispersed workforce.
You will be collaborative, consultative and understand the importance of relationship building. You will have an exceptional ability to engage and communicate to groups of people verbally and in writing, with the awareness and maturity to tailor your communication style to various audiences. You will be insightful with the ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to address different needs within the organisation.
- Be part of an innovative “digital first” culture
- Full salary packaging with up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Based in Melbourne CBD
About the Organisation
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12 - 25 year olds.
headspace enables young people and their families to access support through a national network of centres, online and telephone services, and a school support program. headspace also drives community awareness and education about youth mental health, early intervention and help seeking.
Apply for this Job
Improve communications within headspace to inform and engage staff and stakeholders supporting young people with mental health issues. Please click apply submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting #33852 or phone Emma Adams on (03) 8319 4090 for further information.
Please quote in application: Communications Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.