About the Role
- Coordinate education programs supporting Victorians living with cancer
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of cancer education
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an education and training professional to join the Cancer Strategy team. Reporting to the Manager, Education and Training, your role is to:
- Plan, implement and evaluate education and training programs and projects that enhance information and support for Victorians living with cancer, including facilitation of face-to-face and online learning programs.
- Work closely within the team and engage with key stakeholders both locally and nationally.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of other education and training programs.
The role may extend to other existing and new programs which meet the needs of current and future health professionals and consumer groups.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in health, education or a related discipline and substantial experience in the development, implementation, coordination and evaluation of education programs.
- Sound knowledge of educational technologies to support teaching and learning, well-developed relationship management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a cancer-related field will be highly regarded.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $68,616 – $77,148 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Strategy and Support Division comprises the units of Cancer Information and Support Service, Research and Programs Governance, Cancer Strategy Unit and Optimal Care Pathways.
The Cancer Strategy Unit is an instrumental part of the Strategy & Support Division, interfacing with cancer clinicians, consumer groups and supportive care policy makers. The Cancer Strategy Unit consists of several high-profile work areas, key to progressing the strategic priorities of Cancer Council, the Victorian Cancer Plan and those of several state and national Cancer Councils and non-affiliated committees and entities such as the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6335
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator- Education and Training Programs (CSU.01) via Pro Bono Australia.