About the Role
• Fixed term contract to 30 June 2019
• Convenient location close to the CBD
• Would suit candidates with fundraising or commercial database experience
The role of data officer is responsible for maintaining the data integrity of the online marketing and fundraising databases. Aspects of this role include:
• Responsibility for performing daily data integrity checks to maintain a very high level of precision of the data
• Generating and issuing invoices and receipts
• Handling phone calls and do “over the phone transactions” where clients are experiencing difficulty processing payments or registering online.
• Checking that all payments meet the current compliance legislation and requirements
• Processing all financial transactions through the iMIS database system in line with legal requirements around receipt and reporting of political contributions
Ideally, you have performed a very similar role, processing donations or membership payments for another organisation. Specific skills required include:
• Experience with IMIS or similar CRM
• Absolute attention to detail
• Maturity and reliability
• Proficiency with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and customer service skills, when dealing with colleagues, senior executives, donors, wider community members and suppliers alike.
About the Organisation
The Liberal Party of Australia (NSW division) is the state head office for the Liberal Party in NSW. It is a not for profit, member based organisation. The state office is a small team that focuses on fundraising, compliance and political campaign activities as well as the administrative support of the state wide local branch membership of the organisation.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8243 0570
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Data Officer – Fundraising experience via Pro Bono Australia.