About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Campaign Communications and Events, and working closely with other Division of Philanthropy team members, you will support the delivery of high quality digital communications and publications, including the production of e-DMs and the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the Philanthropy Divisional Intranet. Specific responsibilities include:
- Play a key role managing the Division’s intranet strategy to ensure optimisation, in collaboration with UNSW IT and internal stakeholders • Assist in the development and execution of the Philanthropy e-DM schedule
- In collaboration, manage incoming brief requests from the Divisional intranet, ensuring quality standards and deadlines are met
- Digital support for the Philanthropy Events team, ensuring event communications and promotions are sent in a timely manner
- Assist with developing and producing engaging content for Philanthropy social media platforms
- Coordinate digital channels, platforms and services including engagement analytics and reporting
About the Successful Candidate
You can demonstrate your experience creating and executing successful eDM campaigns and managing the Intranet in a large, complex organisation. Specific requirements include:
- Experience in Mailchimp (or similar eDM platforms), SharePoint, Raiser’s Edge and Eventbrite
- Sound understanding of social media marketing, including SEM, SEO and associated reporting
- Knowledge of content marketing techniques (including Google analytics) and social media platforms for relevant content development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations to achieve successful outcomes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
About the Organisation
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the UNSW 2025 Strategy. UNSW’s strategic plan that sets out the priorities and themes that will guide us over the next decade as we position ourselves as ‘Australia’s Global University’. The Vice-President, Philanthropy UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team organisation that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Development and International Development teams work closely with individuals, corporations, and foundations to raise philanthropic support for the university’s highest priorities. Our Alumni and Engagement team helps encourage the involvement of alumni and friends in Sydney and around the world in the life of UNSW. Our Operations Team ensures that all UNSW donors, alumni and friends receive a consistent and high standard of service and stewardship.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9385 2401
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Communications Coordinator – UNSW Philanthropy via Pro Bono Australia.