About the Role
- Help us attract, retain and develop Individual Giving Donors
- Convenient St Leonards location, close to transport
- Opportunity to support a wide range of Fundraising activities particularly Middle Donors and our bequest strategy.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a vacancy for an innovative and enthusiastic Fundraising Coordinator with great communication skills to join our ANZ Individual Giving team. Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, this role supports the development and delivery of a wide variety of fundraising strategies such as Middle Donors, Bequests and Face to Face in ANZ. In this role you’ll use your contemporary understanding of fundraising and social marketing to effectively nurture and acquire new supporters and retain and upgrade existing supporters. If you’re passionate about making the world a better place for animals, then this role is a great way to contribute.
- To support and assist the Individual Giving Manager in the strategic development and execution of the organisation’s Bequest Program.
- To support and assist the Retention and Development in the strategic development and execution of the organisation’s Middle Donor Program.
- Support Face to Face Fundraising activities on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of this vital activity.
- Assist the Individual Giving Manager in the implementation of the Community Fundraising Strategy.
- Analyse results and deliver accurate and timely reporting, analysis and ongoing monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Minimum 2-year experience in Fundraising or related roles, preferably within the not for profit space.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop and implement strategies and assess performance.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and donors.
- Computer literate using Microsoft packages, eg Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Time management skills and results oriented to achieve goals within the specified timeline.
- Able to analyse data and communicate results to others.
- Degree in a Marketing discipline or Fundraising equivalent
- Experience with Raisers Edge database / CRMs
- A passion for animals and the ability to convey World Animal Protection’s vision to Individual Giving Donors.
About the Organisation
Who we are
World Animal Protection is a truly global organisation, working in over 50 countries across the world, with offices in every continent. Our close-knit Sydney team, located in St Leonards, is full of a diverse range of people who all share a passion for creating a better world for animals.
Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering. We protect animals because we believe a sustainable future for the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their lifestyle choices, age, ethnicity, faith, disability, background, sexual orientation or gender identity. We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community including Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and LGBTI+ people.
Join us and together we can move the world for animals.
Benefits of working with us
- A 35 hour working week
- Extra paid leave days at Christmas time
- Paid study leave and study fee assistance where eligible
- Flexible/Remote Working policy and a formal time in lieu program
- The opportunity to voluntarily get involved in our campaigns and actions to help move the world to protect animals
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
The World Animal Protection HR Team
Phone : 0299028000
How to Apply
If you want to be part of a dynamic organisation that values people as individuals, as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents, then please submit a cover letter addressing each of the requirements listed above along with your resume to HRAsiaPacific@worldanimalprotection.org with the subject "Fundraising Coordinator ANZ via Pro Bono Australia.".
The closing date for applications for this role is 10am Friday 24th August 2018.
It is important that you show how you meet all the essential criteria and your application will be stronger if you show that you meet at least some of the desirable criteria.
Please note that all candidates must have the right to work full time in Australia. We will not be able consider candidates who do not have the eligibility to work in Australia.
Due to the volume of applications received, shortlisted applicants will be contacted within approximately 4 weeks from the role’s closing date.
We kindly request recruitment agencies should not approach us for this role as we will only be considering direct applications.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator ANZ | Varied Role via Pro Bono Australia.