About the Role
- Full time opportunity based in Fairfield, VIC
- Exciting opportunity for a seasoned Communications and Marketing leader
- Make your mark with a reputable NFP organisation going through exciting transformational change and growth
- Attractive salary and salary packaging benefits available
About this opportunity
The General Manager – Marketing, is a senior leadership role. Reporting, to the Director, Business Development, this position is accountable for the delivery of strategic marketing campaigns, brand development, internal and external communication, government relations, fundraising and events across the organisation. The position promotes and positions Wellways as a leading provider of innovative and responsive programs and services that support people with mental health issues and other disabilities, and their families, to fully participate in the community and attain physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
This role works closely with the executive leadership team, senior management and other specialist managers (People and Culture, Quality & Service Development, Property, Fleet, IT and Finance) to strengthen alignment to organisational priorities, strengthen integration and to develop systems, processes and structures that effectively and sustainably position the Wellways brand as a leader in mental health, disability and aged care services across the Wellways regions.
You are a senior leader who demonstrates strong, technical marketing skills. Highly influential, you possess strong management skills and enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders which can be geographically dispersed. You are innovative and are able to implement current and on-trend marketing methodologies and technology.
You possess excellent people management skills as well as the ability to confidently represent your department as a member of the senior leadership team. You have strong presentation and reporting skills and comfortable presenting details/ facts based on the audiences. Highly motivated, you are an independent thinker who is comfortable making and supporting strategic recommendations
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Tertiary qualification in a business, marketing, communications, health promotion or related discipline
- Demonstrated skills/ experience in developing, leading and growing a multi-pronged community/Not-for-profit business in a commercial environment
- A proven track record of developing marketing strategies and leading teams, preferably within the Health industry or community based/Not-For-Profit environment
- Effective communication, partnership and negotiation skills
About the Organisation
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager – Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.