About the Role
- An exciting newly created role!
- Leading NFP
- Full time role
- Based in Macquarie Park
- Salary packaging benefits available
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and innovative individual to join us as Local Community Engagement and Marketing Officer based in our Northern Sydney Centre at Macquarie Park. This role will increase community engagement by liaising with relevant stakeholders, community contacts and community groups to increase awareness of the program and services offered at Northern Sydney Centre, with the aim to increase client referrals, awareness, enquiries and appointments.
If you have a passion for making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
About the role:
Some of the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Local
Area Community Engagement strategy and plan;
- Promote, build relationships with community groups and key stake holders; Coordinate organisations representation at key community events and conferences;
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of services;
- Liaise with the Brand, Marketing and Sustainability team;
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining safe work practices;
- Ensure high quality service to client and community;
About the successful candidate
This is a 1 year fixed term contract working full time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and relevant qualification in Social Services, Health Promotion or related discipline;
- Understanding of contemporary issues around RANSW services or similar offerings;
- Established service and business networks in the community sector;
- Passion and creativity in promotion of services;
- Proven ability to professionally engage with, facilitate, and motivate a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve the key deliverables and position level outcomes;
- Demonstrate success in building strong links to community partners;
- Current Australian C’ Class Driver’s License.
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in
greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Local Community Engagement and Marketing Officer via Pro Bono Australia.