About the Role
We are seeking an experienced funding and fundraising specialist to join this fast-paced, community development organisation.
Responsible for the overall income of the organisation, you will be an entrepreneurial thinker and have an holistic approach to creating and executing the organisational funding strategy.
A self-starter, you will work collaboratively with a team, yet independently from your preferred location, to nurture and grow existing relationships, and create new relationships across government, corporate and philanthropic sectors. You will have the drive and determination to reach and exceed income targets to support the organisation in implementing its five-year strategy.
This highly visible role will work with senior government officials and leading change-makers in our community to drive initiatives for transformational social change.
You will bring to the role your existing networks and an excellent understanding of both the political and philanthropic environments for not-for-profit funding.
With the ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once, this role offers the opportunity to manage your own time, whilst meeting deadlines and exceeding targets.
- Develop and implement an entrepreneurial strategy to secure funding to implement the organisation’s five-year strategic plan
- Nurture and grow existing government relationships
- Negotiate and secure all government funding for the organisation
- Build new business, partnerships and relationships with current and prospective corporates, philanthropic organisations and individuals to provide mutually beneficial outcomes
- Develop, manage, track and exceed income targets
- Communicate and advocate with government, corporate and philanthropic stakeholders
- Regular interstate travel
About the Organisation
You will play a significant and visible role in a successful and highly regarded not-for-profit organisation working in the Community Development sector in WA. This newly created position will be supported by an experienced Leadership Team, Board of Directors and Philanthropic Advisory Group.
The organisation has grown rapidly in recent years and has been successful in driving transformative change within its constituent communities with programs that are founded on secure income sources. Your success in developing new sources of funding will help to drive further growth and diversification in pursuit of emerging strategic initiatives.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0420278265
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager – Funding and Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.