About the Role
An opportunity exists for an experienced marketing and fundraising manager to join the team of St.George Foundation. This position has responsibility for implementing the internal and external marketing, communication and fundraising needs of St.George Foundation working closely with the Head of Foundation and broader team to deliver outstanding results.
The ideal candidate for the position will have experience in a similar role within a not-for-profit environment and an in-depth knowledge of fundraising regulation and best practice; as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this role the candidate must have:
- Not-for-profit sector experience
- Experience in marketing and communications (5 years+)
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships in a multidivisional corporation
- Ability to engage and influence externally and internally at an executive level
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
To apply, visit
Working with Westpac
Working with us you’ll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. Think inspiring locations, flexible work spaces and unexpected careers.
Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
About the Organisation
Since 1990, St.George Foundation has worked to brighten the future of more than 800,000 children who are experiencing disadvantage and has provided in excess of $30 million in funding to small children’s charities right across Australia.
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Marketing and Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.