About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Business Analyst – System Configuration to join the Advancement Services team at the Australian National University.
Our ideal candidate is organised, motivated and proactive, has an analytical mind, excellent communication skills, and the ability to conceptualise and translate business requirements into a CRM system.
Experience in fundraising database management (the Raiser’s Edge or Blackbaud CRM preferred) or system configuration in an Advancement or not-for-profit setting is highly desirable. Well-developed management skills would also be an advantage.
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
- Christmas to New Year leave in addition to Annual Leave
- Parking on campus that is less expensive than city parking
As a key member of the Advancement Services team in the Alumni Relations and Philanthropy Division at ANU, the Senior Business Analyst – System Configuration is responsible for configuration and management of the Raiser’s Edge and potentially transitioning to Blackbaud CRM. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing business analytical services to support the development and continuous improvement of the University’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) and integrated systems.
- Implementing infrastructure solutions, system integrations and upgrades in support of and to inform fundraising, engagement and relationship management initiatives of the University.
- Leading a team that is responsible for providing configuration solutions and data integrity and enrichment services to users across the University.
System configuration, including analysis; technical design; documentation and training; defining and managing solution scope; developing business cases and driving and fostering a culture of continuous improvement are all critical deliverables for this role.
You will play an important role in collaborating with key stakeholders and refining the strategic direction of activities relating to the CRM system. Your ability to establish and maintain effective customer focused relationships with business users, and work proactively to identify and understand requirements, develop optimised solutions, and effectively communicate and present solutions will underpin your success in this position.
If you are interested in the impact of higher education and enjoy working in a committed, collaborative and supportive environment, this is the opportunity for you.
About the Organisation
The Alumni Relations & Philanthropy (AR&P) office leads the development, management and coordination of advancement activities at ANU. In alignment with the University’s strategic priorities as a national institution committed to excellence in research, education and public policy development, AR&P supports the University’s objectives of deepening relationships with alumni and donors and securing long-term philanthropic income.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 6125 9010
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Business Analyst – System Configuration via Pro Bono Australia.