About the Role
- Full time, ongoing opportunity based in Fairfield, VIC
- Be part of a large, recognised provider of mental health and disability services in Australia
- Generous salary and salary packaging benefits available
Make your mark with a reputable NFP organisation going through exciting transformation and growth!
You are a qualified trainer, with a demonstrated experience in developing training systems, materials and processes. You are professional, enthusiastic and full of innovative solutions that support a best practice approach. Self-motivated and a confident communicator, you are able to effectively engage with diverse audiences and build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
You enjoy working independently and collaboratively, able to take direction from your manager and also willing to learn in through coproducing solutions with others. You relish the challenge of applying your expertise and innovative approach in building capacity for best practice in a values based organisation going through an exciting transformation and change.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
About this opportunity:
Reporting to the General Manager, Quality and Service Development, this is a full time, ongoing role which forms a part of the Quality and Service Development (Q&SD) team.
Working in close collaboration with the People and Culture team, this newly created role will be responsible for the development and implementation of systems and learning resources to support practice, including: orientation and induction processes; development of core training materials for all Wellways staff; development and delivery of specialist training for direct service staff; establishment of an effective supervision system to support ongoing learning; and the development of quality systems to effectively manage quality and risk in relation to training, in line with Wellways’ Clinical Governance Framework.
What do you need?
- Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment or equivalent qualifications in a human services or education related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing and implementing/ delivering training solutions for staff at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of the principles of adult learning, evidence-based training techniques and application of these in training system development
- Strong understanding of Coproduction and co-design; Social Inclusion and Diversity
- Satisfactory, current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain) prior to commencement
Applicants with experience in developing digital learning resources and/ or, having worked with people with psychosocial disability and other disabilities, will be highly regarded.
Wellways welcomes and encourages applications from people with lived experience of psychosocial and other disabilities, and from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
About the Organisation
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training Manager via Pro Bono Australia.