About the Role
At Better Boards we help directors and executives in the Australian & New Zealand not-for-profit sector Master the Art of the Boardroom.
We are seeking a proactive Administration Coordinator to join our small team on a part time basis (3 days per week). The role is oriented toward communications, events & marketing, however you will be responsible for a wide variety of other admin tasks in every part of the company and its products and services.
The role is based in Romsey, Victoria.
Tasks will include
- Coordinating bi-weekly newsletter
- Coordinating webinar series and podcast interviews
- Website, Social Media & eLearning System Coordination/Upkeep
- Conference admin and coordination
- Research and proof reading
- Customer Service & Support
- You are highly organised self-starter who loves systems, processes and documentation.
- You possess A++ grammar and writing skills.
- You can juggle a varied workload, multiple tasks and effectively prioritise.
- You can work independently and as part of a small team.
- You are fantastic at customer service over phone, email and chat.
- You have experience communicating with C-Suite and Board members.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, with a demonstrable track record of high-performance.
You are super tech savvy – 95% of the job will require using a range of applications and programs.
Software we currently use includes Mac OS, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides & Drive) Adobe Suite, Mailchimp, Asana, WordPress, Insightly CRM, Buffer, Zapier as well as a range of other saas services and custom built internal software.
What we offer
A welcoming and pleasant office environment in the beautiful Macedon Ranges. The opportunity to build new skills and extend existing ones. Work hours flexibility to promote work-life balance.
About the Organisation
At Better Boards we help directors and executives in the Australian & New Zealand not-for-profit sector Master the Art of the Boardroom. Read more at www.betterboards.net/about
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Admin Coordinator (Communications, Events & Marketing) via Pro Bono Australia.