About the Role
The role will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing and improving the performance of SSI’s Quality Management System by conducting audits, maintaining quality records and supporting other business units in managing compliance activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake quality audits and analyse activities within a designated business unit.
- Ensure individuals and teams comply with established internal controls, quality assurance systems, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Participate in the capture and analysis of all quality audit related data and work to improve quality systems and processes.
- Collate assurance findings across SSI and enter into a centralised action management system, conduct analysis and report on trends.
- Assist to implement improvement projects and a change management program to improve the quality culture throughout SSI.
- Ensure quality assurance records and information are collated and analysed on a regular basis and records are maintained in a quality assurance filing system.
- Assists with governance processes to enable appropriate monitoring and reporting of quality management system performance.
- Prepare detailed audit records summarising audit observations, findings, conclusions, any proposed new quality controls and any follow-up actions to be taken.
- Diploma in quality auditing / Certificate in ISO9001 quality management systems
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of Child Safe and Disability standards
- Experience in planning and conducting internal quality audits in a large service based organisation
- Experience in managing document/records management systems in a large service based organisation
- Experience in managing issues management systems
- Current unrestricted NSW drivers licence
- Experience in Project Management, Risk Management and NDIS
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Well-developed MS Office skills
- Time management – able to control daily / weekly and monthly activities
- Working knowledge of ISO / Quality Systems & Standards
- Well-developed influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
About the Organisation
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Audit and Compliance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.