About the Role
- Work closely with our GM to increase TerraCycle ANZ’s revenue
- Research and identify prospective customers who could use turn-key recycling solutions in their businesses, offices, facilities, etc.
- Source contact information and initiate outreach to prospective customers.
- Develop a constantly growing sales pipeline for various industries or “verticals.”
- Track and maintain a record of all communications with prospective and/or active customers through our online CRM software.
- Create and periodically update sales presentations based on new developments or successful case studies from elsewhere in the company.
- Schedule and conduct sales calls/meetings with prospective clients.
- Work with other Operations and R&D to generate custom proposals and pricing as needed.
- Work with Marketing, Communications, Graphics and to develop sales resources and marketing collateral (leaflets, social media posts, videos,
- Manage Business development interns
- Represent TerraCycle at events and conference
- Other duties as needed
- Previous experience in Business Development, Sales or the FMCG Industry preferred
- Have the rights to work in Australia (no sponsorship available)
- English as a native language
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Business or relevant degree
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business
- High energy, entrepreneur and fun team player 🙂
This position is suited to a recent graduate or candidate with a great level of work experience in similar field. This is a full-time position, based in Sydney.
About the Organisation
TerraCycle is a social enterprise whose mission is to “Eliminate the Idea of Waste”. We have become a global leader in recycling hard-to-recycle waste that typically ends up in landfill (e.g. cigarette butts, baby diapers, coffee capsules etc.). Thanks to major brand partners, we work around the world to set up innovative recycling schemes. We have engaged with 80 million consumers, raised $30 million for charities and recycled over 4 billion pieces of waste. We recently took on new challenges such as transforming ocean waste into new products and offering reusable packaging services.
In 2006, TerraCycle was elected “The Coolest Little Start-Up in America” by Inc.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61481112060
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Associate – Zero Waste Boxes via Pro Bono Australia.