About the Role
About the Team
Our Charitable Trusts team encourages community philanthropy by offering individuals and companies an easy and effective way to give to charities within Australia.
About the Role
Ideal role for an enthusiastic self-managed individual to administer a portfolio of charitable trusts have been established from specific bequests or public appeal.
- Administer grant application and distribution processes
- Liaise with trustees/advisory committees and grant seekers
- Guide and support potential clients to determine and achieve individual charitable goals
- Prepare high quality correspondence & reports
- Work within legislative guidelines and adhering to policies & procedures
Skills and Experience
- Business administration experience
- Ability to interpret Wills and Trust Deeds
- Ability to prepare commercial standard correspondence, reports and recommendations
- Well developed professional communication skills
- Competent financial literacy
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
A background in the community or philanthropic sector will be highly regarded.
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
About the Organisation
State Trustees provides a comprehensive range of trustee, executor and personal financial administration services to Victoria and has done so for generations. As a state-owned company we are committed to helping our clients realise their full potential and offer tailored solutions that can help all Victorians, at every stage in life’s journey.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9667 6838
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Charitable Trust Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.