About the Role
Our new Content Director will be ready to:
• lead our team to create fun, faith-based, family-orientated content on-air and online;
• have previously lead a team of professional broadcasters and journalists;
• work as part of a Senior Management Team on our collaborative mission;
• build a fiercely loyal and active audience; and
• step in on-air with confidence when needed.
The successful candidate will possess:
• experience as an MD/CD or equivalent leadership role within a radio station;
• an understanding of research, marketing and promotions;
• a mastery of digital and social media platforms;
• a Christian faith and missionary heart for our listeners;
• a passion for creating engaging content that connects with our listeners;
• previous on-air experience using Zetta (or equivalent system);
• proficient panelling, computer and internet skills; (Hope uses AXIA desks and Microsoft systems)
• excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; and
• a firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media.
Hope Media recognises the value of a radio professional, and the cost of living in Australia’s largest capital city – that’s why we pay accordingly.
About the Organisation
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to trans-form life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM , Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online—featuring additional radio streams ’Fresh’ and ’Christmas Hope’.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 02 9854 7000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Content Director via Pro Bono Australia.