About the Role
- Diverse role leading staff and counselling practice within a well-regarded service
- 22.8 hours per week (9am-8pm Monday to Friday), ongoing subject to funding
- Salary range $78,000-$84,000 (pro rata)
- Full NFP salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay
- North Fitzroy location with free parking
If you’ve been looking for that next step in your career and want join a dynamic national organisation, this might just be the job for you. This role offers you the chance to join a small team of Supervisors supporting the National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline. Reporting to the Helpline Services Coordinator, you will:
- Supervise the National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline (approx. 65%)
- Support staff and undertake projects within the Helpline that contribute to quality and consistency (approx. 35%)
To succeed in this role, you will be adept at leading and motivating a part-time workforce, be able to demonstrate sound clinical judgment and have a proven track record of achieving program goals. Expertise in perinatal mental health is not necessary but you will need to be a quick learner who can confidently support others while learning in your role. An understanding of the value of lived experience and a recovery-focused outlook are also vital to this role.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, you’ll be welcomed by a friendly and supportive team who love what they do and get to make a real difference in peoples’ lives every day.
About the Organisation
As a national organisation, PANDA works to reduce the impact of perinatal anxiety and depression throughout pregnancy and the first year of a child’s life. Left untreated, these common and serious mental health concerns can be devastating for parents, babies and the family unit. The National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline operates 9am-7.30pm (AEST/AEDT) and provides a space for parents struggling with the transition to parenthood or experiencing mental health crisis (and anything in between) to receive specialist information, support, counselling, risk management and referrals.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9926 9090
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Counselling Team Supervisor – Part Time (22.8hrs per week) via Pro Bono Australia.