About the Role
You will report to the Senior Manager Operations and work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation. Your responsibilities will focus on a CiviCRM database of approximately 5,000 members and will include
- ensuring the integrity of data and managing Quality Assurance processes;
- troubleshooting and providing technical support in resolving operational issues;
- assessing opportunities for optimisation and customisation;
- planning and implementing database updates and changes;
- Importing and exporting data and providing data files for mail outs;
- designing and developing customised reports and excel spreadsheet tools to manipulate data as requested by management; and
- working with the entire organisation as a champion and trainer to ensure CiviCRM is understood by new and existing users.
Experience and skills required
You possess considerable experience and knowledge in CRM database management, development, maintenance and performance-tuning. Experience with CiviCRM will be highly regarded. You are proficient in developing customised excel spreadsheets tools to manipulate data. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is desirable but not essential.
will also be advantageous.
Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills will be essential, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand user requests and translate them into technical requirements.
About the Organisation
Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) supports, educates and advocates for a breastfeeding-inclusive society and is the nation’s leading authority on breastfeeding and possesses and committed membership body. ABA is also a Registered Training Organisation, with over 1000 highly trained volunteers, offering services to the public that include a 24-hour Breastfeeding Help Line, local support groups, breastfeeding education classes, health professional education and a Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace program.
ABA adheres to and promotes the guidelines set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
in relation to infant breastfeeding.
Apply for this Job
To make a formal application, please send your resume and a covering letter addressing the Experience and Skills Required to firstname.lastname@example.org using Australian Breastfeeding Association as your subject line.
Please note that there is no closing date for applications as they will be assessed as they are received. We are likely to cease acceptance of applications once a short list is finalised for this position, so if you are interested in applying, please do so as soon as possible.
For a confidential discussion, call Wendy Lown on +61 414 229 827.
Please quote in application: CRM Database Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.