About the Role
About the Organisation
- Use your analytical skills to make a genuine difference to the lives of kids and families experiencing disadvantage
- Become part of a small and highly productive team
- Work with a nationally significant data set and Power BI tools
- Flexible Part Time hours (0.8/4 days per week)
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD location
The Program Analytics and Reporting Team plays a vital role in providing the data and insights to inform The Smith Family’s program policy and practice. As a Data Analyst you will be supporting the monitoring, evaluation and delivery of quality programs that have a long lasting impact on some of Australia’s most disadvantaged children and families.
A day in the life of the Data Analyst, Program Analytics and Reporting, might look like this:
- Interpreting data, trends or patterns of behaviour, analysing results; and making recommendations
- Turning analysis into consumable and compelling information and insights that inform strategic decision making
- Speaking with stakeholders to understand and translate their data and reporting needs
- Consolidating key programmatic data for inclusion in The Smith Family’s Annual Report or program evaluation reports
It takes a special kind of person to be a Data Analyst, Program Analytics and Reporting. You are a good communicator, being able to build strong relationships and communicate in both technical and user-friendly language. You have demonstrated data extraction and management skills across complex relational databases and a continuous improvement mindset.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family, they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
For any other information, please contact Vena Bucholtz via email at Vena.Bucholtz@thesmithfamily.com.au
Closing date: Wednesday 3 October
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Please send through your resume and cover letter to Vena.Bucholtz@thesmithfamily.com.au .
Please quote in application: Data Analyst, Program Analytics & Reporting via Pro Bono Australia.