About the Role
Leafcutter is a digital innovation agency with a focus on unique, tailored solutions for each client. We’re a close-knit and agile team that loves producing beautiful, well-designed and meaningful digital experiences that work in the real world. Our vision is to create a world where all ideas can be brought to life. We believe in making a difference, working smarter before harder, that simple is beautiful and that we can make it happen.
This is your chance to join a fast growing business doing amazing work for a fantastic range of high profile clients, primarily in the Not for Profit (NFP) sector. You will be joining the business as we enter a new phase of growth as we look to invest to get us to the next stage in its growth. The role is fast paced and highly lucrative for the right person who has the confidence and experience in selling websites and bespoke web applications. Knowledge of the nonprofit sector is considered an advantage.
Ultimately, we want a team member that believes in our team’s vision, to take ownership in that vision and to be an integral part of our team on the journey. Based in Crows Nest, our team is made up of highly experienced, innovative and insightful digital professionals and we believe in fostering innovation cultures to enrich team knowledge and client results.
Skills & Requirements
The Digital Sales & Account Consultant role is one of great importance to our business. Ultimately the purpose of the role is to drive revenue generation, helping to ensure, alongside your Growth team, that our organisation is able to achieve its growth plan.
You will report to the Head of Growth and will work alongside the technical, creative & project management team members.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Understanding the clients business problems and working with them to determine strategies and solutions for their organisational challenges
- Generating revenue in our business, ensure your revenue targets are met each month/quarter
- Your role will naturally involve a mixture of new sales, existing sales and project up-sells, including:
- Managing the Leafcutter Brand Perception
- Identify and sign new customer accounts
- Manage a client or prospective client’s interactions with the business and the sales process
- Work collaboratively with the broader team to win projects
- Track & enter daily sales activities, leads, pipeline into online sales tracking system
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Self-motivated & organizational skills
- Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably, in a digital technology solutions environment
- A track record of success in previous roles
- Commercial mindset and result-driven
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Knowledge/experience working within the NFP sector is preferred
- Valid work rights in Australia
- Work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurial and high achieving professionals
- Work with great clients that have a real impact
- Operate within a great working environment that encourages and rewards fresh ideas and innovative thinking.
- Weekly team events e.g. team lunch, remote day, after work events
Continual learning, innovation and agility are at the core of who we are and how we deliver industry-leading results to our clients. Joining our expanding entrepreneurial company at this exciting stage means that growth and opportunity are limitless.
We are very driven and passionate about what we do; we’re also pretty laid back and make sure we’re having a good time while doing it.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting position please visit the full role description on our website https://leafcutter.com.au/growth-executive/
About the Organisation
Leafcutter is an innovative digital agency specialised in accelerating change within organisations using web and mobile technology.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0294381280
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.