About the Role
- Focus on Coordinating Appeals
- International Aid and Development Agency
- Exciting full-time opportunity based in Sydney
- Implement Direct Marketing and Regular Giving strategies, particularly Fundraising appeals.
- Project manage campaigns and initiatives end to end
- Coordinate with the in-house digital group and outside agencies to develop marketing materials, including print and digital
- Actively participate on cross-agency teams to develop a seamless integrated approaches to CA’s Supporter journey from concept to execution.
You will thrive in this fundraising role if you:
- Are experienced in implementing successful Direct Marketing/Regular Giving campaign’s or Appeals.
- Have an eye for details and highly developed communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Are able to work with key team members and stakeholders, both internal and external, to achieve deliverables.
- Can deftly balance priorities across multiple projects and business as usual activities, against deadlines.
- Are comfortable using analytics, data and databases for Regular Giving and Direct Marketing purposes.
- Have an understanding of and willingness to work within the Catholic ethos.
- Are familiar with faith based Not-For-Profit strengths and opportunities in respect to developing community awareness and actions that are supportive of Mission.
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8306 3451
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.