About the Role
- Multiple positions located in Dandenong and Melton/Brimbank
- Fixed Term, Full Time / Part Time roles – salary packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
We are seeking a team of enthusiastic and skilled male case workers to join the Motivation for Change Project. This is a great opportunity for an experienced worker who is passionate about contributing to the safety of women and children experiencing family violence through perpetrator intervention.
This role requires someone with a mature attitude, ability to take control and work autonomously within a team environment. Sound planning and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and make decisions. A confident, ethical and professional approach is required for the position.
inTouch offers a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which provides opportunities to learn and develop specialist skills in effectively and safely responding to men who use violence towards family members. You will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
- A commitment to undertake prescribed training and ongoing professional development
- A preparedness to align with inTouch’s program philosophies and approaches to the prevention of family violence
- A willingness to respond to changing environments to better our communities
- The ability to embrace diversity, respecting and celebrating differences across our organisation and the wider community
- The ability to establish and maintain networks and relationships with external stakeholders for cross referrals and support
- A commitment to contribute to the work of inTouch more broadly through provision of specialist advice/consultation to relevant projects/reforms
- Liaise closely with the inTouch’s Family Violence Client Services’ team regarding partner contact and risk management
- Ensure adherence to organisational policy and procedures
- Participate proactively in team project initiatives
- Support other team members in periods of high demand and during periods of absence
- Participate in project groups and attend events
About the Organisation
We are a leading accredited service, which provides programs and responses to issues of family violence in migrant and refugee communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence.
In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community. Our organisation strives to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from violence.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need - the key selection criteria is available from the position description on our website www.intouch.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Violence Case Workers via Pro Bono Australia.