About the Role
AN OPPORTUNITY YOU WILL LOVE
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager and working collaboratively with the Strategic Engagement (SE) team, the Fundraising Coordinator’s primary objective is to care for our donors and supporters by helping them invest in gender equality for all.
This will be achieved by:
- Supporting our annual fundraising efforts across mail, phone and digital channels
- Coordinating innovative and targeted campaigns advocating for women’s rights in international development settings
- Supporting existing and new income portfolios including appeals, campaigns, regular giving, major gifts and new ideas
- Assisting the Fundraising Manager with external relationships with fundraising agencies, design agencies and print houses, fulfillment and data selection and reporting
- Supporting analytics and assessment of campaign performance
- Leading the delivery of donor events
This newly created contract role is a critical role in delivering unprecedented donor acquisition growth as a result of significant organisational investment in fundraising.
WHY YOU WILL EXCEL
You are passionate about fundraising, women’s rights and gender equality.
You have a good understanding of fundraising methodology across direct marketing, digital and relationship fundraising
You have solid analytical skills and experience in database management
You are experienced in developing and delivering projects from start to end, working under pressure and setting priorities
You are are strong communicator (written and verbal) with stakeholder relationship management skills
The full selection criteria are listed in the Position Description.
About the Organisation
IWDA is the leading Australian agency entirely focussed on women’s rights and gender equality in the Asia Pacific region. We are international, feminist and independent.
Beyond the impact we have in the world, we are well known for our friendly and inclusive team culture. Working with IWDA sees you working alongside a team of intelligent, driven and passionate women who genuinely live our values of Feminism, Accountability, Collaboration and Transformation every day.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.