About the Role
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation has a rich history of dedicated supporters who
fundraise in their communities. This includes; community groups, individuals, groups and RCH
Auxiliaries organising events or activities with the aim of raising funds for RCH.
As part of the Auxiliaries and Fundraising team, the position of Coordinator, Fundraising is
- A quality supporter experience, increased participation and increased numbers of
- Support and development of all community-based fundraising activities.
- Assisting to grow net income across loyal fundraisers by providing expert advice.
- Facilitate engagement between individuals in the community and RCH Auxiliary
members with the aim of increasing fundraising revenue and Auxiliary membership.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills and hands on event fundraising
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, warm and positive personality
- Demonstrated experience in a support role in a fundraising environment
- Experience with online fundraising strategies, database management and techniques
ideas in automation journey
- Experience in working with community fundraisers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines,
managing projects simultaneously, along with excellent problem solving skills
- Commitment to the RCH Foundation’s values and a working style that reflects these
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information, ability to be
empathetic in the most delicate of situations and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Recognised event qualifications or hands on experience
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
About the Organisation
The RCH has been providing outstanding care to Victoria’s children and their families for nearly 150 years.
The RCH Foundation is the fundraising arm of the hospital. We raise, manage and distribute money to enable the RCH to provide the best care to patients and their families.
You can create a brighter future for sick children.
Donations support the RCH and its campus partners, The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute and The University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics, to push the boundaries of paediatric healthcare.
While the Victorian Government funds the hospital’s standard operating costs, donations support medical excellence. The programs and initiatives funded by donated money create outcomes that are above and beyond the hospital’s normal day-to-day activities. They take the RCH from a good hospital to a great hospital and what’s more – they wouldn’t exist without the generous support of people like you.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application, including your cover letter, CV, the names and contact details of three referees and your response to the Selection Criteria to email@example.com by COB on Friday 28 September 2018
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.