About the Role
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a diverse and innovative social care provider delivering children’s services, education and care, disability services, a range of family support programs and therapeutic out of home care to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the NSW Central Coast.
The General Manager (Disabilities and Children) is a newly created role and we are looking for an energetic and people focussed leader to drive change through our Children’s Services program (Outside School Hours Care, Early Learning Centres and Family Day Care) and our Disabilities Futures Programs.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing Children’s Service and Disability programs that ensure quality services are provided to our clients.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Ensuring quality systems that manage risks and maintain compliance
- Developing business and strategic plans to grow and support our service programs
- Leading direct reports through a Strength based solutions focused approach which supports and enables them to source and drive business growth opportunities and implement best and leading practice initiatives.
- Ability to lead and manage multidiscipline teams
If you are looking for a challenge and a role that positively supports your community, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for applicants with extensive experience in leading and growing Children’s Services or Disabilities programs and have a desire to effect positive change and whose personal values align with our own: Respect, Hope, Commitment, Professionalism, Excellence and Social Justice.
Essential to this role is degree qualification in Early Childhood, Education or related field. You will also have:
- Extensive operational experience in Children Services or Disabilities organisations
- Extensive understanding of compliance requirements of Children’s Services and capacity to apply understanding to other fee for service programs
- Experience in managing complex multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated experience in service design and improvement, policy and procedure development, leading best and leading practice initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in project management
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Working with CatholicCare
CatholicCare offers a range of initiatives to actively promote the life/work balance and development of our employees through:
- Assistance with the development and review of plans to support your well-being;
- Access to inhouse and external training and learning opportunities;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free, as well as additional meal and entertainment benefits.
Holding a current Working with Children Check and completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance are requirements of this position.
About the Organisation
Join our vibrant faith based agency providing innovative social care services to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the Central Coast. CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a faith based not for profit organisation that provides a wide range of programs to assist children, young persons, individuals and families with social care needs in Sydney’s north and on the NSW Central Coast.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager (Disabilities and Children) via Pro Bono Australia.